- Calculating Costs and Benefits
- Quick Takes: CUNY Raising Admissions Standards, SAT's Unlikely Critic, Noel-Levitz Sold, Arrest for Koran Incidents, Fulbright Success, Animal Rights Win in UK, Logo Woes at Middlebury, Suit Over Referendum Language, U. of Toronto to Shut Shooting Range
- MyDegrees and Academic Advising Solutions
- More programs seek to train those in enrollment management
- Clues About the Gender Gap
A study released today questions the extent to which Pell Grants and other need-based financial aid improved the retention and success of academically underprepared community college students in Louisiana. The study, conducted by researchers at Noel-Levitz and the American Institutes for Research and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, found that increasing the amount of financial aid awarded to Louisiana community college students who needed remedial coursework did not improve their academic performance.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories