A crash in New Zealand killed three Boston University students early Saturday and injured five others. The students were on a weekend trip to the countryside when the van in which they were traveling swerved off the road and crashed. Boston University has a study abroad program in Auckland, in which the students were participating (except for one of the injured students, who was participating in a BU program in Australia). Boston University has added extra counseling services for students on its main campus. Two New Zealand universities with which the BU program there is affiliated -- University of Auckland and the Auckland University of Technology -- have extended their counseling services to BU students who are studying abroad in the country.
- New Presidents or Provosts: American U. in Cairo, Life Chiropractic College West, U. of Tennessee, Wheeling Jesuit U.
- Controversial Reform in New Zealand
- New presidents provosts: Arcadia Blinn Colorado Mountain Denver Queen's Belfast Southern Idaho Victoria
- Quick Takes: Crash Kills 8 Utah State Students, Group Buying Power in Maryland, Student Papers Stolen at Morehead State
- Study Abroad in a Risky World
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories