- Illinois law will restrict universities' use of search firms
- Witt/Kieffer search firm wants to help universities find trustees
- U. Illinois board votes 'No' on Salaita appointment
- Resignation of Illinois technology administrator raises questions of centralization of IT
- The Library as a Free Enterprise
Legislation in Illinois would bar public universities from using state funds, tuition revenue or student fees for search firms, The News-Gazette reported. The University of Illinois has spent almost $6 million on search firms over the last nine years, including funds on some searches that did not work out well. Critics question whether the spending is necessary, while board members say that search firms have recruited top talent.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories