The Russian government is planning to launch a new program in which it will pay for 2,000 students a year to start degree programs in science, business and the social sciences abroad, but the students must pledge to return to Russia after graduation, Nature reported. The students can pick their university abroad, but it must be one of those ranked by Times Higher Education.
- Rethinking the humanities Ph.D.
- Public colleges outsource online teaching coaches with new service
- Essay on alternative careers for Ph.D.s
- Francois Hollande and the Rise of the French B-School
- Oxford to Students: Stop Wearing Pajamas to Breakfast
- College football playoff could mean philosophical, practical shift from BCS
- College Board's New Leader
- Perry Declines to Take Stand on UT Austin President
Search for Jobs