A new website called Not in My Country has been created to allow for reports of corruption, harassment or incompetence at universities in Uganda, The Wall Street Journal reported. The idea behind the website -- which also includes faculty ratings similar to RateMyProfessor.com in the United States -- is that a system for anonymous reporting is badly needed for higher education in the country.
- Failure in Urban Universities
- Is Academic Corruption on the Rise?
- Indonesia seeks higher education strategy to fill its needs gap
- The Crisis of Corruption
- Higher Education: A Hotbed of Corruption?
- Quality of Graduates in Africa
- Quick Takes: Costs of Remedial Ed, Colleges Assess Ike Damage, Harvard's Endowment Hits $36.9B, Mich. State Strips Mugabe of Degree, Oshkosh Is 'Fair Trade' Institution, Journal Lets Readers Vote, Hebrew U. Moves to Bar Professor-Student Sex
- Quick Takes: Student Alcohol Deaths, 'Nature' Offers Open Access Archiving, New Support for Journalism Reforms, Corruption in Russia, Turkey Denies Pressure on SUNY Professor, Ex-Coach's Questionable Claims
Search for Jobs