College and university presidents are expected to announce at the White House today a new system to promote clarity of financial aid packages, The New York Times reported. Starting in the 2013-14 academic year, students will be provided with a "shopping sheet" with easily understandable aid packages, detailing costs after grants, and estimating monthly payments on any loans. Details will be released today.
- Joyce Carol Oates's new novel, Mudwoman, highlights the struggles of a female university president
- Education Department Unveils 'Shopping Sheet'
- Framework for judging impact of financial aid proposals (essay)
- Essay about resistance to the "Shopping Sheet" from the Education Department
- Penn State's $10 Million Scandal Tab
- Academic Minute: Shark Repellent
- Midway College's attempt at creating a pharmacy school shows dangers of assumed quick fix
- Early demographic data hints at what type of student takes a MOOC
Search for Jobs