The World Bank has barred business transactions with two African subsidiaries of Oxford University Press, saying that these units engaged in corruption by providing inappropriate payments to government officials in Kenya and Tanzania, the BBC reported. Oxford University Press said that it is disciplining the employees involved.
- A look at St. Lawrence University's study abroad program in Kenya
- Quality of Graduates in Africa
- Quick Takes: Bush Proposes Education Accounts for Gulf Coast Workers, Judge Dismisses ITT Suit, Voters Approve Bonds for Kirkwood CC, Setback for North Dakota on Mascot, $200 Million for African Universities, Student Health in Canada
- What the Press Editors Want
- International Scholarships: Regional Studies in Africa
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories