Pennsylvania State University fund-raisers took in $208 million in the 2011-12 academic year, the second-most in institutional history, despite spending much of the year wracked in intense controversy related to child sexual abuse charges against a longtime football coach, the Centre Daily Times reported. But pledges and other measures of long-term giving were down, the newspaper reported.
- Wealthy families increasingly take out loans to pay for college, study finds
- MLA sees decline in job listings in English and languages
- Basketball coach salaries, bonuses rising faster at non-elite programs
- Regaining Confidence
- Kids Are All Right
- Essay on need for colleges to change their fund-raising efforts to reflect diversity of donors
- Beloit forgoes traditional campaign in favor of project-based approach
- With Friends Like These ...
Search for Jobs