Bain & Co. on Monday published a report and a database that the consulting company says show that a third of colleges in the country are on an unsustainable financial path. The report by the company, which has been increasing its profile in higher education by advising college and university administrations on where and how to restructure their budgets, argues that institutional debt is too handily outpacing revenues and educational expenditures.
- Report reveals divergent views on where to take U. of North Texas at Dallas
- Kentucky limits on debt issuance hinder university constructions
- Admissions and aid policies play a larger role than tuition in driving debt, paper finds
- Private Colleges' Cash Grew, but Debt Grew Faster
- More Scrutiny for Colleges' Business Practices
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories