Portland State University expelled and banned from campus a graduate student who a classmate said had made threatening remarks involving guns and a professor, The Oregonian reported. The article describes how the university acted quickly after receiving the report and about how Henry Liu says the university unfairly viewed him as, in his words, a "crazy Asian shooter." Liu denies making the remarks attributed to him, and a psychiatrist concluded that he poses no danger to himself or others.
- Shooter kills one, injures others at Seattle Pacific U.
- Rape Culture and Mental Illness
- Don't Mention Virginia Tech
- Imperfect Peek Into the Police Blotter
- Quick Takes: Business Schools Attack Rankings, Lead Guitarist of KISS Joins Pacific U. Board
- Compilation of articles on guns and higher education
- 'Last Day on Earth'
- Beer, Brotherhood and Guns
Search for Jobs