In the wake of a federal investigation, Xavier University in Ohio has agreed to reform its procedures for dealing with complaints of sexual harassment and assault, Cincinnati.com reported. The investigation was prompted by complaints from two female students who said that a male student was twice allowed to stay on campus after being found responsible for sexual assaults. Another student charged that Xavier did not treat her fairly when she filed a complaint about sexual harassment and stalking.
- Tougher Line on Sexual Harassment
- Education Department reaches agreement with Ohio State U. on Title IX
- SMU found in violation of Title IX after not investigating male student's claim of sexual assault
- U.S. civil rights office finds Title IX violations at VMI and settles with Tufts
- Federal scrutiny of campus sexual assaults spills into the states
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories