- British government holds off on higher education reform legislation
- Goolam Mohamedbhai: Small Island States in the Indian Ocean
- British government moves to public-private competition in higher education
- Britain's oversight agency has limited knowledge of private institutions
- Pearson, Panopto, and the Future of EDU Publishing
The publishing and e-learning giant Pearson is starting a degree-awarding college in Britain, Times Higher Education reported. (In the United States, Pearson does not award postsecondary degrees.) Britain's government has stalled on the issue of letting for-profit companies award degrees entirely on their own. But Pearson's degrees will be validated by Royal Holloway of the University of London.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories