- NCAA lifts Penn State's postseason ban two years early
- NCAA reduces sanctions against Penn State due to progress since Sandusky
- Quick Takes: Faculty Group Criticizes NCAA on Academic Penalties, Lack of Insurance Kills WVU Deal, Coach Bans Reporter, Back-to-College Spending Expected to Drop, Loyola Faulted on Animal Research, Why Med Students Need Monet and Picasso
- When NCAA Penalties Are No Vacation
- Florida State's Unpleasant Vacation
More than two dozen past chairs of Pennsylvania State University's Faculty Senate have drafted a statement that blasts the National Collegiate Athletic Association of misusing the university-commissioned investigative report into its child abuse scandal to "justify its collective punishment of the entire University community." At its first meeting of the new academic year, the university's current Faculty Senate discussed the scandal that ripped the university apart throughout much of last year, and debated a set of questions about the implications of the controversy, the NCAA penalties, and other matters.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories