Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. announced that it will join forces with Japan’s National Institute of Informatics to create a robot that can earn admission to Tokyo University, the most prestigious university in Japan, The Wall Street Journal reported. To gain admission, the robot (like other applicants) will have to pass a national entrance exam for universities and one that is given only by Tokyo University. The project is prompting renewed debate over artificial intelligence.
- Investigation raises doubts about Southern U.'s financial crisis
- A site review committee offers extensive recommendations for improving Webster U.'s campus in Thailand
- National Hispanic U.'s teach-out raises questions about Hispanic student market
- Old Dominion U.'s new shipbuilding apprenticeships come with a bachelor's degree
- Accreditation snag delays Yale U.'s hybrid physician assistant program
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories