A report much awaited by Australian academics has called for the nation's universities to double their enrollments of Aboriginal students, The Sydney Morning Herald reported. Such a doubling would bring Aboriginal enrollment to 2.2 percent, roughly the share of the Aboriginal population among Australians who are 15 to 64 years old.
- Quick Takes: $30M More for Hurricane-Damaged Colleges, Rescue at a Party, Leave for Tusculum President, Guide to Branch Campuses Abroad, Australian Branch in Singapore Shuts Down
- Plagiarism II: Yours, Mine, and Oz
- Challenging 10 claims about higher education's decline (essay)
- New reports consider whether Australia's quest for international student tuition revenue is eroding standards
- Universities 2030: Learning from the Past to Anticipate the Future
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories