James Holmes, who is charged in the Colorado movie theater killings, threatened a psychiatrist he was seeing at the University of Colorado at Denver, according to court documents released Friday, The Denver Post reported. Holmes, who left a graduate program at the university, was reported by the psychiatrist as a danger and she ended the professional relationship with Holmes, the documents indicate. The documents do not indicate -- as many have reported -- that the university banned Holmes from campus.
- SMU Faces Scrutiny on Response to Sexual Assaults
- Report shows where faculty trustees have and lack influence
- Blogs aim to bring light to hateful speech online
- Essay on opportunities for humanities programs in digital era
- Grinnell, one of the country's wealthiest colleges, questions sustainability of financial aid
- Which Universities Pay the Most to Localities?
- New California Law Offers Protection to Injured Athletes
- The Irish University Merger Nobody Wants
Search for Jobs