James Holmes, who is charged in the Colorado movie theater killings, threatened a psychiatrist he was seeing at the University of Colorado at Denver, according to court documents released Friday, The Denver Post reported. Holmes, who left a graduate program at the university, was reported by the psychiatrist as a danger and she ended the professional relationship with Holmes, the documents indicate. The documents do not indicate -- as many have reported -- that the university banned Holmes from campus.
- Compilation of articles on guns and higher education
- Review of Franco Berardi, 'Heroes: Mass Murder and Suicide'
- 2 killed at Kentucky community college
- Newly Tenured ... at Middlebury, U. of Texas at Austin
- Newly Tenured ... at Johns Hopkins, Knox, Manhattanville, Northeastern
- New presidents provosts Arkansas Northeastern IUP Morton Simpson Sullivan County UCCS WTCS
- Commentary on American mass shootings
- In Colorado's Chosen Chief, Faculty See Tenure Foe
Search for Jobs