- Education Dept. Choice: Narrow or Broad?
- Education Dept. keeps secret the names of colleges found to be risky for students, taxpayers
- Essay criticizes Education Dept. approach to sexual harassment
- Quick Takes: Art Disputes at Fisk and Randolph, Education Dept. Oversight Faulted, Publishers' Lobbying Questioned, Ave Maria Law Accreditation at Risk, Miracle for Stonehill, Noose at Maryland, Trips and Spa Treatments, U. of Hawaii Settles Suit
- Education Dept. Rebuffs Colleges on Rules
The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Bridgepoint Education Inc. over the compensation of admissions staff members, the company announced Monday in a corporate filing. The for-profit is also facing a serious accreditation challenge for its Ashford University, which is scrambling to retain regional accreditation.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories