The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Bridgepoint Education Inc. over the compensation of admissions staff members, the company announced Monday in a corporate filing. The for-profit is also facing a serious accreditation challenge for its Ashford University, which is scrambling to retain regional accreditation.
- Justice Dept. Investigates Universal Technical Institute
- Education Dept. Choice: Narrow or Broad?
- After Lawsuit, Senator Calls for Ed. Dept. Review of ITT
- Education Dept. Audit Reasserts Critique of Accreditor
- Education Dept. keeps secret the names of colleges found to be risky for students, taxpayers
- 12 Senators Ask Education Dept. to Freeze Corinthian Enrollments
- Scrutiny Grows of Education Dept. Rule Making on For-Profit Colleges
- Justice Dept. Joins Complaint Against For-Profit Chain
Search for Jobs