The U.S. Department of Justice is investigating Bridgepoint Education Inc. over the compensation of admissions staff members, the company announced Monday in a corporate filing. The for-profit is also facing a serious accreditation challenge for its Ashford University, which is scrambling to retain regional accreditation.
- Education Dept. Choice: Narrow or Broad?
- Education Dept. keeps secret the names of colleges found to be risky for students, taxpayers
- Essay criticizes Education Dept. approach to sexual harassment
- Education Dept. Rebuffs Colleges on Rules
- Quick Takes: Firebombs at 2 Santa Cruz Homes, Trustee Dates Administrator, Researcher Faces Deportation, Scrutiny of Stanford, Education Dept. Faulted, Texas Southern Loses Suit, Faculty Union Sues Over Raises, Bible College Feud, Turmoil in Newfoundland
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories