- Did Peter Singer Back Animal Research?
- British social scientists propose new approach for ethics review
- When a University Kills Suicide Research
- Quick Takes: $600M for Top Biomedical Scientists, Microsoft Ends Digitizing Project, Land-Grants Affirm Animal Research, San Diego Ethics Report, Departing WVU Profs Cite President, Israel Deports Finkelstein, Women Wrestlers, Orphaned Cat/Runaway Pig
- After Attacks on Researchers, Caution and Steadfastness
Fifteen British universities have joined other science and charitable organizations in pledging to be more open about the use of animals in research and to promote public discussion of the ethical issues involved, Times Higher Education reported. The pledge follows concern by some scientists and others that support in Britain is dropping for the use of animals in research.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories