An audit of the athletic department of the University of Missouri at Columbia has found $7,600 in charges to a Las Vegas strip club, The Kansas City Star reported. In one case, the bill was $4,400 but the university official who made the charges -- Michael Schumacher, the director of video operations -- added on a $2,000 tip. Missouri officials said that Schumacher repaid the money, and regrets the incident, and that he faced disciplinary action.
- Audit: Education Dept. hasn't enforced incentive compensation rules well
- More Need, More Aid
- Why I Bought "Dear Committee Members"
- Essay on closure of University of Missouri Press
- A Mizzou president in the 1930s and '40s may have set the tone for today's crises (essay)
- Purdue University health center to manage long-term health and drive down expenses
- Racial tensions escalate at U of Missouri and Yale
- When NCAA Penalties Are No Vacation
Search for Jobs