The California State University System is proposing a series of new fees designed to encourage students to graduate on time so that more space is available for other students, The Los Angeles Times reported. The proposal would add fees for "super seniors, those who have already earned 160 semester unit credits; for students who want to repeat a course; and for students who enroll in 18 credits or more in a semester.
- U of All People's campus tour (essay)
- How to write better and more online (essay)
- Conference considers issues associated with higher education systems
- George Washington U. admits to submitting false data on class rank
- Protest at Westminster on Removal of Student President
- Creationist Lawmaker Loses Votes to Charles Darwin
- Racism defines post-election student protests at Mississippi, Hampden-Sydney
- Layoffs and Campus Closures for Career Education Corp.
Search for Jobs