- More Trouble in Minnesota
- NCAA lifts Penn State's postseason ban two years early
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Expands Probe, Lawmakers Sound Alarm on Loans, Fresno State Appeals, Push to Reverse Alabama Reforms, Fisk Eliminates Athletics, NCAA Penalties for Texas Christian
- Partial 'Death Penalty' for Baylor Basketball
- Stanford, Notre Dame and ... Miami?
State officials in Pennsylvania are preparing to sue the National Collegiate Athletic Association, perhaps as early as today, over the sanctions imposed on Pennsylvania State University, Sports Illustrated reported. Penn State -- which has accepted the association's penalties -- is not involved in preparing the suit. While many supporters of Penn State have said that the NCAA went too far and may not have had the authority to punish the institution, university officials have defended their stance of accepting the punishments by saying that the NCAA might otherwise have imposed harsher punishments known as the "death penalty."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories