The University of Pittsburgh Press is printing new copies of two collections of poetry by Richard Blanco, the inaugural poet selected by President Obama, and the press is preparing to release a new volume, which will include the inaugural poem, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported. Orders are coming in fast. The books currently available from Pitt are City of a Hundred Fires and Looking for the Gulf Motel.
- Arizona St. and Knewton's grand experiment with adaptive learning
- Richard Blanco Named Poet for Obama Inaugural
- A Possible Gates Consensus on Financial Aid?
- Woman at Center of Fight on Papers at Boston College Dies
- Public universities use MOOCs to steer students to traditional credit pathways
- Students rally against Hungary's plans for higher education
- Carnegie Mellon Suspends Program in Greece
- Man in Ireland Charged in Pitt Bomb Threats
Search for Jobs