A graduate student at the University of Maryland at College Park early Tuesday shot two of his housemates, one fatally, and then killed himself, The Washington Post reported. The two housemates who were shot were undergraduates at College Park. The graduate student, Dayvon M. Green, used a handgun, but had with him an Uzi submachine gun, a machete and a baseball bat. Authorities believe Green set fires in and around the house to lure his housemates out of the house, where they were shot.
- Reading Flaubert and More in Belize
- Campus police praised for actions against gunman who struck 'very heart of campus'
- BULLDOG BULLSHIT
- Motherhood After Tenure: Finding Focus, Letting Things Go
- In two weeks, more than a dozen campuses targeted by threats of violence
- Another Campus Grieves
- Poll finds most college leaders oppose concealed carry on campus
- Using the World Series to teach students to "show, don't tell" (essay)
Search for Jobs