How did a physics professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill end up in an Argentine jail on drug charges? An article in The New York Times describes how Paul Frampton found what he thought was a love interest online, how she lured him to Latin America and -- without meeting him in person -- convinced him to take a suitcase of hers, one that ended up containing illegal drugs.
- Cristina Bonasegna Kelly: History Reconsidered—Politicians vs Scholars
- Studying in Argentina for Free
- Debating the Dropout Data on Argentina
- PISA and Argentina
- Essay on police museums in Latin America
- Quick Takes: Dispute in Drug Overdose, Allegations Roil Cincinnati Athletics, RIAA's Hit Parade, Radford Provost Ousted, Penn Considers Screening Job Applicants, Illiniwek's Last Dance, $50M for Public Health at Carolina
- Tensions grow between Seattle Central Community College and Occupy Seattle
- Argentina at the Top — For Its Dropout Rate!
Search for Jobs