Coursera and edX, the two major providers of massive open online courses, continue to partner with more institutions. On Tuesday, edX, a nonprofit started with money from Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, announced it has 15 new partners, including a half dozen in Asia. Both edX and Coursera, a Silicon Valley-based company, have recently touted the global nature of their efforts. Coursera last week gained a prestigious domestic partner: Yale University, which had been taking its time to reflect.
- Coursera and edX add universities and hope to expand global reach
- Coursera commits to admitting only elite universities
- Stanford teams up with edX
- Amid coordinated effort to transform higher ed with Coursera, some faculty remained in the dark
- State systems and universities in nine states start experimenting with Coursera
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories