- Oil boom and trust of conservative lawmakers means more money for North Dakota colleges
- Higher education on the ballot
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bismarck State College, Halifax CC, Harcum College
- A North Dakota university looks to partner with and maybe buy a for-profit consulting firm
- Controversy Over An Altered Contract
The State Board of Higher Education in North Dakota voted Monday to buy out the contract of Hamid Shirvani, the system chancellor, The Bismarck Tribune reported. Shirvani has faced a series of conflicts in the state in which various campus and political officials have questioned his managerial style. He has maintained that he was hired to push a reform agenda, knowing that some would disagree. He said that he respected the board's decision, and that he had asked board members to either issue a strong show of support or to “please just buy out my contract and thank you very much."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories