The University of Washington -- following years of debate -- has decided to require all undergraduates to complete a course that touches on diversity in some form, The Seattle Times reported. Students could pick among hundreds of courses already offered that deal with a range of different types of diversity, including sexual orientation, disability, class, race, age, gender and religion.
- Parody of a job ad for a faculty position
- Cal State LA faculty split on changing diversity requirement
- Orientation for Whites
- Colleges adapt to New Jersey anti-bullying law
- Christian college group should not require too many theological litmus tests for members (essay)
- National Association of College and University Attorneys: Cyberbulling
- National Association of College and University Attorneys: Cyberbullying
- Who Gets to Guard the Gates of Eden?
Search for Jobs