Faculty members at St. Cloud State University have noticed an increasing number of instances in where failing or low grades were removed from students' transcripts without the professors being consulted, Minnesota Public Radio reported. Devinder Molhotr, the provost, said that it has become clear that proper protocol -- which would include faculty consultation -- hasn't always been followed. He said that a "very specific protocol" should prevent future problems.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Armstrong Atlantic State U., Bossier Parish CC, Culver-Stockton College, St. Cloud State U., U. of California-San Francisco, U. of Colorado-Boulder, U. of Rhode Island
- Cornell Turns to Iowa (Again) for a President
- Looking West
- The Assessment Gap
- St. Louis Community College deals with brawl and racial comments
- If One Professor Gropes, Does Everyone Need Training?
- Easing Athletes' Academic Path
- The Would-Be Provost Who Quoted Marx
Search for Jobs