- Foreign universities consider how best to enter the MOOC market
- More Than Yeats and Joyce
- Are MOOCs becoming mechanisms for international competition in global higher ed?
- Can the Humanities Save Ireland?
- New presidents or provosts: Anne Arundel Bethune-Cookman Central Penn East London UC-Riverside UCL Wallace State
FutureLearn was created this year as a MOOC platform for British universities, to counter the main American MOOC providers, which have plenty of non-American universities involved, but which are based in the United States. On Monday, FutureLearn announced it was admitting two non-British universities and embracing the idea of international MOOCs. The two members from outside Britain are Monash University, in Australia, and Trinity College Dublin, in Ireland. Also joining is the University of Edinburgh, which is already part of Coursera.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories