College enrollment fell by 467,000 in the fall of 2012, according to a Census Bureau report released Tuesday. The decline followed substantial increases in previous years. Most of the 2012 decline came from older students (those 25 and older). Their enrollment fell by 419,000.
- Report: Robots stack up to human professors in teaching Intro Stats
- Report: State merit aid influences residency decisions of few graduates
- Report: Distance Learning Providers Should Be Regulated By Fewer States, Perhaps Just One
- Report: Barriers to the rise of artificially intelligent tutors at traditional universities
- How the Recession Re-Sorted Freshmen
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories