Nearly 100 graduate assistants at the University of Florida were not paid on time on Friday, The Gainesville Sun reported. Administrators blamed the problems on issues associated with the start of the academic year and promised that emergency checks would soon be provided to the students. But grad student leaders said that the university could have avoided the problem and wasn't moving quickly enough to help the students.
- Gainful employment negotatiors face long odds of reaching consensus
- Essay on three key facts on distance education
- NCAA: Iowa State Failed to Monitor Recruiting Contact
- Essay on context behind the MOOC experiments
- Sociologists Debate Terminology for Members
- In Spain, Not All Students Favor 'Adopt a Student'
- 'Where Student Fees Go' in England
- Centre College loses huge donation
Search for Jobs