Faculty members at Bellingham Technical College, in Washington State, went on strike Tuesday and classes were called off until the strike is settled, The Bellingham Herald reported. The union said that there are serious differences on a number of issues, including compensation and workload.
- Stackable credentials in energy industry take off in Texas
- After 15 years of expanding its presence in China, Bryant University plans branch in Zhuhai
- NLRB Will Review Adjunct Union Bid at Pacific Lutheran
- Moody's Downgrades Howard U.'s Credit Rating
- U. of Maryland Sued Over Lack of Captions at Athletic Events
- Are colleges being too quick to suspend professors?
- Essay on how academics should deal with letters of recommendation
- Faculty Strike Ends at Bellingham Technical College
Search for Jobs