Faculty members at Bellingham Technical College, in Washington State, went on strike Tuesday and classes were called off until the strike is settled, The Bellingham Herald reported. The union said that there are serious differences on a number of issues, including compensation and workload.
- Are faculty strikes effective?
- Mammoth Faculty Strike Looms
- Quick Takes: Tax Issue for 10-Month Profs, Sallie Mae Pledges Loans for All, 9-Week TA Strike at McGill May End, Dartmouth Alumni Reject Suit, Out With the Old, Bill Clinton Pulls Out of UCLA Speech, Graduation on the Road
- New Programs: Dental Hygiene, Education, Forensics, Management, Neuroscience
- Adjuncts deem National Walkout Day a success
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories