- Private colleges remain under the weather
- On the Brink of Bankruptcy
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- U. of Southern Maine's president says she'll work with faculty to avoid layoffs
- Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
Layoffs Follow Enrollment Drop at Martin U.
October 21, 2013
Martin University on Friday announced 16 faculty and staff layoffs, The Indianapolis Star reported. The layoffs follow an enrollment drop. The university expected to have 700 students enroll this fall, but ended up with only 522.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
San Jose, CA
Silver Spring, MD
About the University of Massachusetts The University of Massachusetts has been providing high quality educational opportunities for Massachusetts...
Lake Michigan College is located in southwestern Michigan, approximately 90 minutes from Chicago and 40 minutes from South Bend, Indiana. Situated on...