Layoffs Follow Enrollment Drop at Martin U.
October 21, 2013
Martin University on Friday announced 16 faculty and staff layoffs, The Indianapolis Star reported. The layoffs follow an enrollment drop. The university expected to have 700 students enroll this fall, but ended up with only 522.
- Private colleges remain under the weather
- On the Brink of Bankruptcy
- U. of Southern Maine's president says she'll work with faculty to avoid layoffs
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Saint Paul, MN
Mission Viejo, CA
Crystal Lake, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
Stetson University is located in DeLand, Fla., with a second campus in Gulfport, Fla. and two satellite centers. Founded in 1883 by Henry A. DeLand...
From the very beginning, we have maintained a standard for education that prepares students to pursue careers in healthcare and technical fields. How...