- Private colleges remain under the weather
- On the Brink of Bankruptcy
- Quick Takes: Decline in Black Freshmen Stuns UCLA, Taylor U. Defends Role in Post-Crash Error, Court Upholds Knight Firing, Basic Research Funds Drop, Turnover in Texas, Scrutiny for Pittsburgh Community College, Capital President Out, G8 on Education
- U. of Southern Maine's president says she'll work with faculty to avoid layoffs
- Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
Layoffs Follow Enrollment Drop at Martin U.
October 21, 2013
Martin University on Friday announced 16 faculty and staff layoffs, The Indianapolis Star reported. The layoffs follow an enrollment drop. The university expected to have 700 students enroll this fall, but ended up with only 522.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
About Founded in 2001 to address Central Pennsylvania’s need for increased opportunities for study leading to careers in science, technology,...
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...