Layoffs Follow Enrollment Drop at Martin U.
October 21, 2013
Martin University on Friday announced 16 faculty and staff layoffs, The Indianapolis Star reported. The layoffs follow an enrollment drop. The university expected to have 700 students enroll this fall, but ended up with only 522.
- UCLA Releases Report on Grievances of Minority Faculty
- A Peking U. professor is fired in what's seen as a test case for academic freedom
- Common App Publishes New Update, Apology
- Fallout at U. of St. Thomas on Sex-Abuse Allegations Elsewhere
- More professors using social media as teaching tools
- Essay on how to be a good mentor for academic jobs
- California community colleges' cautious experiment with accelerated remediation
- Student Charged in Death Threats to Dean
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Wollongong, NSW, Australia
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Located in the heart of Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula, Bay de Noc Community College (commonly known as Bay College) has provided quality...
An intellectual destination One of the world's premier academic and research institutions, The University of Chicago has driven new ways of thinking...