The teaching assistant at the University of Iowa who mistakenly sent nude photographs of herself to her class is no longer leading the section, the Associated Press reported. The photos were sent as an attachment that was apparently meant to be a file with the answers to homework problems. The university said that the TA is still employed, but is performing non-teaching duties.
- Summer Thoughts -- II
- Ask the Administrator: A New Faculty Rank?
- 'Standing Still' as Associate Profs
- Titles are everything (and nothing) in higher education (essay)
- Are Alt-Acs Underutilized?
- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- Essay about the importance of college presidents teaching undergraduates
- Student projects mistaken for dangerous devices
Search for Jobs