- Five-time president in hot water again, suspended by board following accusations of lavish spending
- In fifth presidency, Evan Dobelle faces many allegations that ended his fourth
- Quick Takes: Alleged Conflicts of Interest at Cambridge College, Call for Reform in Engineering, $2.5M for Dorm Death Suit, Big Bond Plan for Virginia, New Member for 5 Presidencies Club, Progress for New Jersey's Medical University
- This Course Brought to You By....
- A new book explains how college presidents and boards can avoid leadership disasters
As his lawyers warned he would, Evan S. Dobelle sued Westfield State University trustees and other officials Thursday challenging his being placed on leave a week ago, Masslive reported. Dobelle's lawsuit -- which follows Westfield State's decision last week to push him out amid allegations of misspending of state money -- accuses several trustees and the state's commissioner of higher education, Richard M. Freeland, and others of conducting a "guerrilla war" to force him from his job.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories