- How is a new president supposed to clean house?
- Quick Takes: Voters Approve Bonds for Arizona State, Illinois Editor Ousted, Study Criticizes Merit Program, Articles Retracted From Chem Journal, Wyoming Calls Off Smoke-Free Forum, Report on Dual Enrollment, Another HEA Extension, Dean Bites Man?
- Quick Takes: Welfare Rules Eased, Sallie Mae Settlement, Gandhi Quits Nonviolence Post, Study Abroad Probe, Study Abroad Refund, Wy. Governor Defends Academic Freedom, Leniency for Lender, Dorms for Graduates, Sex vs. Grades at Cambridge
- New presidents provosts Anoka CMU John Tyler Lourdes UNT-Dallas Winthrop Wyoming
- Essay on lessons to be learned by a very short presidency at U. of Wyoming
Turnover in the senior ranks at the University of Wyoming has increased substantially in the five months that Robert Sternberg has been president, The Casper Star-Tribune reported. Eleven deans or other administrators have resigned, a number at the request of Sternberg, and the departure of the law dean has been particular contentious. Higher education experts in the article noted that turnover in the administrative ranks is fairly common when a new president takes over -- and puts his or her own team in place. But others said that the pace of change has been unusual.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories