California's Foothill-De Anza and Butte-Glenn community college districts have received $17 million from the state to develop a "one stop" online education portal, the colleges announced. The project will provide funding and support for all of California's 112 community colleges to offer courses through the statewide portal, which will feature a common course management system and student supports. Faculty members will play a leadership role in the work, college officials said.
- Online learning push continues in California, but with approach faculty groups appreciate
- Commencement Speakers Announced: Augsburg, Foothill-De Anza, Hilbert, Johnson C. Smith, Lawrence, Lesley, Mount Ida, Northeastern Illinois, San Francisco State, Utica
- New Presidents or Provosts: Foothill-De Anza CC District, Northeastern State U., Organization of American Historians, San Jose State U., Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Southwest Baptist U., U. of Dallas
- Online Texts for Community College Students
- 2-Year College Leader Is U.S. Education Nominee
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories