The University of Nicosia, in Cyprus, announced today that it will accept Bitcoin for the payment of tuition and other fees. The university is also launching a master of science degree in digital currency, which will be offered in online and on-campus formats starting in spring of 2014. The introductory course for the program, Introduction to Digital Currency, will be offered free as a MOOC (massive open online course).
- President of private college in Argentina has unusual idea to finance higher education
- The Power of Daily Online Quizzes
- Department of Education teases expansion of 'experimental sites'
- Controversy and important questions around UConn's proposal to limit outside credits
- Carnegie Mellon Latest University to Open in NYC
- Academic Minute: Neuroplasticity and Early Childhood Education
- U. of Michigan tries to save money on staff costs, but meets faculty opposition
- Does Engineering Education Make Students Cynical?
Search for Jobs