Daily online quizzes appear to improve academic performance of students in an introductory psychology courses, and to reduce the gap in performance between lower- and upper-middle-class students, according to a study by University of Texas at Austin professors. Details are in a new article in PLoS ONE.
- Controversy and important questions around UConn's proposal to limit outside credits
- President of private college in Argentina has unusual idea to finance higher education
- U. of Michigan tries to save money on staff costs, but meets faculty opposition
- Does Engineering Education Make Students Cynical?
- Cash, Check or Bitcoin? University in Cyprus Doesn't Care
- Department of Education teases expansion of 'experimental sites'
- New Report on International Students in Canada
- Higher education associations stake out positions on ratings system
Search for Jobs