Daily online quizzes appear to improve academic performance of students in an introductory psychology courses, and to reduce the gap in performance between lower- and upper-middle-class students, according to a study by University of Texas at Austin professors. Details are in a new article in PLoS ONE.
- UT-Austin psychology professors prepare "world's first" synchronous massive online course
- U. of Texas president wants faculty input on future of online education
- Liberal arts college explore uses of 'blended' online learning
- Quick Takes: Northwestern Suspends Women's Soccer, Value of Open Access, New Duke Indictment, $50M for UT-Austin, New England Floods, End of the 'Cocktail Party'?
- Classroom Styles
- Half-Learned Lessons
- Our Ed-Techie In-Chief
- Lessons of a Summer Teaching Online
Search for Jobs