Princeton University has been facing an unusual outbreak of meningitis cases in recent months. In recent days, two other campuses have reported meningitis cases. Monmouth University, like Princeton in New Jersey, has reported that an employee is "gravely ill," The Star-Ledger reported. Across the country, three students at the University of California at Santa Barbara are suffering from meningitis, the Associated Press reported. More than 300 students who had contacts with those who are ill have been given antibiotics.
- 2 Providence Students Hospitalized With Meningitis
- Colorado State Will Swap Women's Teams to Comply With Title IX
- Essay on lessons to be learned by a very short presidency at U. of Wyoming
- Should Faculty Senate votes be public?
- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- Rampant Cheating Leads Centenary to Close Chinese Campuses
- Colleges Urge Students to Get New Meningitis Vaccines
- Meningitis Outbreak at Princeton
Search for Jobs