- Meningitis update: more unlicensed vaccine use possible; stay vigilant over holiday break
- Staph Infections Come to Campus
- Quick Takes: Delays for Some TIAA-CREF Account Holders, New Jersey Medical School Faulted for No-Bid Contracts
- Quick Takes: $101 Million Arts Gift at Princeton, Indictment for Lab Arson, Bridgewater Students Charged in Stabbing, President Quits Troubled Medical University, '2020 Vision' for NSF, Does Higher Ed Encourage Belief in Ghosts?
- Quick Takes: Pinter Wins Nobel in Literature, Student Debt Worries Presidents, Company Barred From Stealing SAT, Ga. Tech Freshman Confesses to Bombing, Meningitis Death in Texas, U. of Washington Halts Research Study
Princeton University has been facing an unusual outbreak of meningitis cases in recent months. In recent days, two other campuses have reported meningitis cases. Monmouth University, like Princeton in New Jersey, has reported that an employee is "gravely ill," The Star-Ledger reported. Across the country, three students at the University of California at Santa Barbara are suffering from meningitis, the Associated Press reported. More than 300 students who had contacts with those who are ill have been given antibiotics.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories