- Essay calls on college administrators, trustees and faculty to work together
- New Programs: Computer Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physicians' Assistant
- After deep cuts, can Iowa Wesleyan rebound?
- New Programs: Technical Communication, Pharmacy, Technology Management, Forensics
- Colleges start new programs
Facing enrollment declines, Iowa Wesleyan College plans to close about half of its academic programs and to shrink its faculty, The Gazette reported. The jobs of 22 of 52 professors and 23 of 78 staff members will be eliminated. The college will also eliminate 16 of 32 major programs, including studio art, sociology, history, philosophy of religion, communication and mass communication, and forensic science.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories