Facing enrollment declines, Iowa Wesleyan College plans to close about half of its academic programs and to shrink its faculty, The Gazette reported. The jobs of 22 of 52 professors and 23 of 78 staff members will be eliminated. The college will also eliminate 16 of 32 major programs, including studio art, sociology, history, philosophy of religion, communication and mass communication, and forensic science.
- Essay calls on college administrators, trustees and faculty to work together
- After deep cuts, can Iowa Wesleyan rebound?
- New Programs: Computer Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physicians' Assistant
- Faculty members at University of Northern Iowa brace for cuts
- New Programs: Linguistics, Health, Economics
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories