The National Geographic Channel has indefinitely put off a new television show "Nazi War Diggers" that was to have featured the digging up of Nazi war graves, The New York Times reported. The action followed strong criticism of the planned program by the American Anthropological Association and other scholarly groups. Scholars, who conduct digs according to ethical standards, have said that their work is undercut when television shows suggest that digs are about entertainment or making money.
- One MBA program makes no apologies for its high costs
- Medical faculty at U. Texas campus oppose presidential tenure 'vetoes'
- Universities should create a sports performance degree for athletes (essay)
- A campus administrator and his daughter both hunt for the right college (essay)
- Education Department releases default data on controversial Parent PLUS loans
- Academic Minute: Subarctic Lakes
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Middlebury backs away from attempt to control rising prices
Search for Jobs