First Female Lay President for Jesuit College
April 4, 2014
Linda Le Mura, provost of Le Moyne College, will be named today as the institution's next president. She will become the first female lay president of any of the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carlow U., Franklin Pierce U., Le Moyne College, Rend Lake College, Simmons College, Solano CC, Spartanburg Methodist College, Wheaton College (Mass.)
- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Catholic colleges getting used to presidential spouses
- Catholic colleges worry as number of female presidents falls
- Converts to Leading Women's Colleges
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Living and Learning in the Kenyon Community and the Surrounding Area Excellence. Engagement. Community.This is what Kenyon values. There is a...
Fairmont State University, with a 120-acre main campus in Fairmont, is part of the state’s growing high technology corridor. With a long history of...