First Female Lay President for Jesuit College
April 4, 2014
Linda Le Mura, provost of Le Moyne College, will be named today as the institution's next president. She will become the first female lay president of any of the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States.
- Community College of Philadelphia trustees hire president despite faculty concerns
- U. of Tennessee staffer fired for Facebook use sues institution
- Campuses must create formal networks for female STEM professors (essay)
- Northwestern union organizers mobilize on the Hill
- OCR Investigates Fla. State Handling of Assault Charge
- Study shows positive imapcts of government aid on graduation rates
- New York governor looks for private money to educate prisoners after heat over public financing
- Addressing the mismatch between colleges and the job market (essay)
Search for Jobs
Founded in 1998 and based in Cypress, California, Trident University is an online university serving all members of the U.S. military family. TUI...
The strength of The City University of New York is derived from the diversity of its students and from each College’s distinctly defined...