First Female Lay President for Jesuit College
April 4, 2014
Linda Le Mura, provost of Le Moyne College, will be named today as the institution's next president. She will become the first female lay president of any of the 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carlow U., Franklin Pierce U., Le Moyne College, Rend Lake College, Simmons College, Solano CC, Spartanburg Methodist College, Wheaton College (Mass.)
- Catholic colleges getting used to presidential spouses
- Catholic colleges worry as number of female presidents falls
- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Converts to Leading Women's Colleges
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Nestled in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains, Dalton State College offers a number of high-demand bachelor's degrees in addition to...
University of Nevada, Reno Reno, NV University of Nevada, Reno is a major teaching, research and land-grant university enrolling over 17,000 students...