Two students linked to an Adderall distribution ring at Bowdoin College have left the institution, The Bangor Daily News reported. College officials confirmed their departure but declined to comment on reports that 10 other students were involved and were disciplined in ways that did not result in their leaving the college.
- Quick Takes: What Irvine Donor Bought, Art Sale Blocked, Pomona Debate Cut Short, Tensions at Denison, President's Sudden Exit, House Falls Short on Spending Bill, Kentucky Debunks Rumor, Pneumonia Outbreak, Social Networking and Student Ethnicity
- Ward Churchill Redux?
- Cyber-Adderall Meets Finals
- Chegg to run Bowdoin College textbook center
- Quick Takes: New Chancellor in LA, SW Michigan Loses Tax Vote, Sit-In Ends at Hawaii
- Hitting Hard on Fraud
- With departments under threat for few majors, physicists say value isn't reflected in numbers
- Quick Takes: Bowdoin Drops Loans, Scrutiny for Pluto Press, Another Indian Student Murdered, Diversity Training Questioned, Purchasing Card Fraud, Admissions Snafu, Rules on 529 Plans, Strike Ends in Israel, Tokyo Starts English-Only Grad Program
Search for Jobs