Dartmouth College today announced a $100 million gift, the largest in the college's history. Half of the gift will match other gifts. The donor is anonymous. A major use for the funds will be Dartmouth's cluster hiring initiative, in which groups of faculty members will be hired with various interdisciplinary research agendas.
- Whose Money Is It, Anyway?
- Drake fund-raising campaign on track despite breaking rules
- More Mystery Gifts
- Essay urges people to applaud Harvard's fund-raising success
- Regaining Confidence
- 2014 is record year for higher ed donations
- When Big Bucks Come for Sports
- Quick Takes: Opposition to Boycott of Israel, Cash for Grades, New Alcorn Chief Has Leukemia, VP Asked to Leave Following Arrest, Mugabe's Endangered Doctorate, Journalism on Community Colleges, Science Ed Benchmarks, $100M for Washington and Lee
Search for Jobs