Dartmouth College today announced a $100 million gift, the largest in the college's history. Half of the gift will match other gifts. The donor is anonymous. A major use for the funds will be Dartmouth's cluster hiring initiative, in which groups of faculty members will be hired with various interdisciplinary research agendas.
- Quick Takes: House Panel Approves NSF Increase, Dollars for Athletes in N.C., Harvard Still Waiting for $115M Gift, Dartmouth's Alumni Wars
- Whose Money Is It, Anyway?
- Quick Takes: $100 Million Rockefeller Gift, Cal. State Graduation Flap
- Quick Takes: Dillard Announces Layoffs, Yale Music School Receives $100 Million Gift, Housing Agency Funds College Efforts to Rebuild Gulf Coast, Jury Clears Ex-President on Fraud Charges, Students Protest Loan Cuts
- Drake fund-raising campaign on track despite breaking rules
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories