Dartmouth College today announced a $100 million gift, the largest in the college's history. Half of the gift will match other gifts. The donor is anonymous. A major use for the funds will be Dartmouth's cluster hiring initiative, in which groups of faculty members will be hired with various interdisciplinary research agendas.
- Baylor Will Receive $200M Bequest
- $100M Gift for Western Michigan's New Med School
- Seminary Wins Donation After Threatening to Fire Professor
- No Evidence Found That Dartmouth Violated Law With Investments
- $125 Million Day for Amherst College
- Whose Money Is It, Anyway?
- Compromise on Foundation Bill in California
- Dartmouth Professors Vote to Abolish Greek System
Search for Jobs