Iowa State President Steven Leath on Wednesday announced that he was calling off the rest of Veishea, an annual, multiday student celebration, after incidents this week. Students clashed with security officers and damaged property. At least one student has been injured.
- Iowa State President Kills 'Veishea' Student Parties
- Essay on importance of understanding global student activism
- Can you put an end to a legendary college party?
- To improve sexual climate, Colgate lets students take the reins
- New government seeks to reform higher education in Ukraine
- A university president's unique approach to curbing student drinking
- Unmet Need at Los Angeles Community Colleges
- Regional accreditors align their actions and the procedures they use to impose them
Search for Jobs