Iowa State President Steven Leath on Wednesday announced that he was calling off the rest of Veishea, an annual, multiday student celebration, after incidents this week. Students clashed with security officers and damaged property. At least one student has been injured.
- Can you put an end to a legendary college party?
- A university president's unique approach to curbing student drinking
- Future of sex-themed Brown party unknown after student organizers cancel it
- New Presidents or Provosts: Aga Khan U., Colorado State U.-Pueblo, Iowa State U., Surry Community College
- 2 killed at Kentucky community college
- Quick Takes: U. of Central Fla. Police Officer Killed, American U. President Defends Spending, Furor Over Pink Locker Room at Iowa
- Animal Rights and 'Eco-Terrorism'
- Quick Takes: Bombs at 2 Colleges, Battle Over Anti-Abortion Scholars, Pollock Painting May Be Safe, 3 Europeans Share Nobel in Medicine, Deal at Windsor, St. Augustine's Sports Violations
Search for Jobs