David Rosen announced his resignation Thursday as president of the Kendall College of Art and Design, amid student protests on his behalf, MLive reported. Rosen did not give a reason for leaving, after only two years in office, but said that he was doing so voluntarily. But students and other supporters believe he is being forced out, and they are demanding that he be retained. Kendall was founded in 1928 as a free standing art college, but the Grand Rapids institution became part of Ferris State University in 2000.
- Faculty members at Upper Iowa U. say they lost jobs for questioning curricular changes
- New presidents or provosts: Citadel Guelph Kendall Northeast Oakton Pasco-Hernando Roosevelt Sacramento Southampton
- New Presidents or Provosts: California State U.-Los Angeles, Nevada State College, Santa Fe U. of Art and Design, Shaw U., Tuskegee U.
- Amid Controversy, Coeducation
- Summers Seeks a 'New Chapter'
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories