- NCAA Division I rules would ease recruiting restrictions
- Division I questions how athletes fit into new governance structure
- Sickle Cell Testing, Unless Athletes Balk
- NCAA to consider legislation at annual convention
- NCAA adopts structure giving autonomy to richest Division I leagues, votes to college athletes
The National Collegiate Athletic Association's Legislative Council voted Tuesday to let Division I institutions offer free unlimited meals, not just the standard three a day, for athletes, USA Today reported. The change still requires approval by the Division I board.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories