Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley has sued th former president of the National Graduate School of Quality Management over his pay and benefits, including a Caribbean timeshare, The Boston Globe reported. The lawsuit charges that Robert J. Gee, the former president, gave himself a $152,175 bonus in 2009, and created false documents to make it look like his board had approved the funds. The suit -- which seeks to force Gee to repay millions -- says that much of his compensation was inappropriate. A lawyer for Gee said that he would defend himself, and that all pay and benefits were approved by his board.
- Quick Takes: Presidential Donations, A's at Brown, Busting the Police Chief, Conviction Over 'Low Work' Job, Settlement With Ex-President of Community College of Denver, Plagiarism Vigilante Answers Comments, Stimulus Would Help NIH, Calling Tim and Heidi
- Millions for American's Ex-President
- Quick Takes: Congressman Challenges NCAA Tax Exemption, Ex-President Convicted of Embezzlement, Guilty Plea in Lab Firebombing, Student Teacher and U. Settle Lawsuit Over Classroom Prayer, Clackamas President on Leave
- Quick Takes: American May Pay Ex-President $4M, Postgame Tragedy, Valley Forge to Admit Women, UMass Fires Official Over Porn, Ohio U. Seeks to Fire Prof, 4 Henderson State Athletes Face Rape Charges, NCAA Punishes Memphis, Gay Protest at Annapolis
- Quick Takes: Husband-and-Wife Presidents, Bishop vs. Holy Cross, Changing a Name Back, Part-Timers Unionize at Rhode Island, Ex-President Sues E. Mich., Access for Latinos, Facebook Fracas at Regent, Oxford Invite for Holocaust Denier, Nude on Rug Stolen
- Quick Takes: Longer Waiting Lists, Juicy Answers Back, Texas Southern Ex-President Settles, Partial Vindication for Prof Fired Over E-Mail to Foreign Student, U.S. Guidance for Guarantors, Davidson's Student Fans Win Big
- Quick Takes: Win for Evolution, Ex-President of Tex. Southern Indicted, Cal State Must Pay for Expansion Impact, AAU Weighs In on Commission, $105M for Stanford, Shifts in CUNY Funding, Nelnet-Peterson's, Cal. May Join Google Project, 'Miss Tuskegee'
- Brandeis changes compensation policies after $5 million payout to ex-president
Search for Jobs