- Accreditors' role in the expansion of competency-based education
- Direct assessment and the feds take on competency-based education
- Competency-based bachelor's from Brandman could be glimpse of the future
- Catholic college's completion coaching with prior-learning credits
- Lawmakers and foundations push prior-learning assessment
The Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) has picked 14 institutions to participate in a "jumpstart" program for competency-based education. With funding the Lumina Foundation, the council will help the 14 colleges and universities develop degree programs that are based on competencies rather than the credit hour standard. The group includes community colleges and both public and private four-year universities.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories